When you stay at B&B Hotel Valence Sud in Valence, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Eglise de St-Jean and Maison des Tetes. This hotel is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Valence Cathedral and 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Valence Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of B&B Hotel Valence Sud. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, an elevator, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Valence Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Maison des Tetes - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Valence Cathedral - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Eglise de St-Jean - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Valence Parc Expo - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Chateau de Crussol - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Ardeche Miniatures - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Domaine du Tunnel - Stéphane Robert - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Chanalets Golf Club - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Saint-Didier Golf Club - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
La Gare des Ramières - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Jardin Zen d'Erik Borja - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Cité du Chocolat Valrhona - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
La Cave de Tain - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Museum of the Unusual - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
The preferred airport for B&B Hotel Valence Sud is Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 118.9 km / 73.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The front desk is open daily from 5 PM - 9:00 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.85 and EUR 8.00 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking