Located in Ville-la-Grand, Hotel Première Classe Annemasse - Ville La Grand is within a 10-minute drive of Chateau Bleu and Shopping Etrambieres. This hotel is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Jet d'Eau Fountain and 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Flower Clock.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chateau Bleu - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Shopping Etrambieres - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Villa Diodati - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Fondation Martin Bodmer - Library and Museum - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
City Center Shopping Area - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Palazzo Geneva - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
La Grange Park - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Geneva Museum of Natural History - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Rues Basses - Old Town - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Marionette Museum - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Anglais Garden - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Russian Church of Geneva - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Baur Foundation, Museum of Far Eastern Art - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
English Garden Park - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Molard Tower - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Première Classe Annemasse - Ville La Grand is Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Secured parking