Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kurokawa Onsen Oyado Noshiyu in Minamioguni (Kurokawa Onsen), you'll be steps from Ryukyu Islands and Yamakawa Onsen. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Ota Onsen and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Meotodaki Fall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including hot springs, a spa tub, and a sauna. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 190 meters.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a library, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests should notify this property of the number of men and women in their party in advance. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free area shuttle
- -Spa tub
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas