Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Nichinan, Hotel J's Nichinan Resort is in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Ryukyu Islands and Udo Shrine. This golf hotel is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Obi Castle Remains and 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Udo Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including hot springs and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Sakura serving guests of Hotel J's Nichinan Resort. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Nichinan? This hotel has 5100 square feet (474 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 750 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Multilingual staff
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Golf course on site
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas