Hotel Laureles 70
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Laureles 70 in Medellin (Laureles), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Park of Lights and Atanasio Giradot Stadium. This hotel is 3 mi (4.7 km) from Palacio de la Cultura and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Botero Square Sculpture Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation