Aso Villa Park Hotel & Spa Resort
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Aso Villa Park Hotel & Spa Resort in Aso, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Cuddly Dominion and Hanaasobi Garden. This hotel is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Aso Farm Land and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Sensuikyou Ropeway.
Make yourself at home in one of the 246 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Papillon, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)