Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bogota Zona Financiera
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bogota Zona Financiera in Bogotá (Chapinero), you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Colombia Stock Exchange and Lourdes Square. This hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Plaza de Bolivar and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Torre Colpatria.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and supervised childcare/activities.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Water dispenser
- -Supervised childcare/activities