Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar in Nassau, you'll be on the beach, a 3-minute drive from Cable Beach and 5 minutes from Junkanoo Beach. This 4.5-star resort is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Cabbage Beach and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Nassau Botanical Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1800 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Before a night out at the casino, the 6 outdoor swimming pools are a perfect way to relax and recharge. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy seafood at Regatta Buffet, one of the resort's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the swim-up bar or one of 5 bars/lounges, or 4 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Nassau? This resort has facilities measuring 200000 square feet (18580 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lobster Cay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cable Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Saunders Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Lake Cunningham - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Haynes Oval - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Junkanoo Beach - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Nassau Botanical Gardens - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Fort Charlotte - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Caves Beach - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Queen Elizabeth Sports Center - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Pompey Museum (Vendue House) - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Pirates of Nassau Museum - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Straw Market - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt Baha Mar is Nassau (NAS-Lynden Pindling Intl.) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 20.63 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 32.25 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 16.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Fitness facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Swim-up bar
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of outdoor pools - 6
- -Number of bars/lounges - 5
- -Number of floors - 28
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 9
- -Number of poolside bars - 4
- -Number of restaurants - 10
- -Conference space size (feet) - 200000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 18580
- -Total number of rooms - 1800
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Picnic area
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms