With a stay at Hotel Première Classe Metz Est - Technopole, you'll be centrally located in Metz, within a 15-minute drive of Metz Cathedral and Centre Pompidou-Metz. This hotel is 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from Amneville Zoo and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Fruitiers Gardens.Rooms
Stay in one of 55 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel features bicycle rentals nearby.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and microwave in a common area. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fruitiers Gardens - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Porte des Allemands - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Centre Pompidou-Metz - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Place Saint-Louis - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Musee de la Cour d'Or - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Place d'Armes - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Metz Cathedral - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Porte Serpenoise - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Place de la Republique - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Arsenal de Metz - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Le Temple Neuf - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Comedy Square (Place de la Comedie) - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Metz Palais de Justice - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Stade Municipal Saint-Symphorien - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Stade Saint-Symphorien - 11 km / 6.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Première Classe Metz Est - Technopole is Metz (ETZ-Metz - Nancy - Lorraine) - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Full payment is required upon arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 3.00 per pet
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking