Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk in Banner Elk, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sugar Mountain Resort and Beech Mountain Resort. This hotel is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Hawksnest Tubing Park and 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Pisgah National Forest.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.Dining
A complimentary full breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Banner Elk? This hotel features 3600 square feet (324 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Banner House Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Lees-McRae College - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sugar Creek Gem Mine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Flat Top Brewing Company - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Sugar Mountain Resort - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Banner Elk Winery - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Grandfather Golf and Country Club - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Grandfather Trout Farm - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Land of Oz - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Apple Hill Farm - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Grandfather Vineyard & Winery - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Beech Mountain Resort - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Linville Golf Club - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
The Greater Foscoe Mining Co. - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Hawksnest Tubing Park - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk is Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional) - 89 km / 55.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per day (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3600
- -Conference space size (meters) - 324
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available