With a stay at Casa del Retoño, you'll be centrally located in Tlaquepaque, within a 15-minute drive of Plaza Forum Tlaquepaque and Plaza de Toros El Centenario. This bed & breakfast is 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from Expo Guadalajara and 8 mi (12.9 km) from Plaza del Sol.Rooms
Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plaza de Toros El Centenario - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Pedro Parish - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Refuge Cultural Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza Forum Tlaquepaque - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Parque Agua Azul - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Teatro Diana - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Hospicio Cabanas - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Instituto Cultural Cabanas - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Mercado Libertad - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Plaza de los Mariachis - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Palacio de Gobierno - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Magno Centro Joyero - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Regional Museum of Guadalajara - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Presidencia Municipal (City Hall) - 7 km / 4.3 mi
The preferred airport for Casa del Retoño is Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.) - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: MXN 100 per night
- Pet fee: MXN 100 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -No elevator (single level property)