With a stay at Mini-hotel VIKENA, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, within a 15-minute drive of State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and St. Isaac's Cathedral. This hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Kazan Cathedral and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Peter and Paul Fortress.Rooms
Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ligovsky Prospekt - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Liteyny Prospekt - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Stockmann - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nevsky Prospect - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bolshoi Saint Petersburg State Circus - 1.6 km / 1 mi
St. Petersburg Wax Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tauride Palace - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Saint Petersburg State Ballet on Ice - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Microminiature Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Faberge Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Anichkov Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Mini-hotel VIKENA is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 200 per person, per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 100 for adults and RUB 100 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1200 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 300 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage