With a stay at Mom I'm Home, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, within a 15-minute drive of St. Isaac's Cathedral and Nevsky Prospect. This guesthouse is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Kazan Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and slippers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Take advantage of the guesthouse's 24-hour room service.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nevsky Prospect - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Petersburg Wax Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Saint Alexander Nevsky Monastery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Stockmann - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ligovsky Prospekt - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Liteyny Prospekt - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Loft Project Etagi - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
San Galli Garden - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Anichkov Palace - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Faberge Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Catherine the Great Monument - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mom I'm Home is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Wheelchair accessible parking