A stay at Nautilus Inn places you in the heart of St. Petersburg, a 4-minute drive from Nevsky Prospect and 5 minutes from St. Petersburg Wax Museum. This hotel is 7.5 mi (12 km) from State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from St. Isaac's Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nevsky Prospect - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Saint Alexander Nevsky Monastery - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
St. Petersburg Wax Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ice Palace Saint Petersburg - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Stockmann - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Ligovsky Prospekt - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Liteyny Prospekt - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Tauride Palace - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Faberge Museum - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Loft Project Etagi - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Catherine the Great Monument - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Microminiature Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The preferred airport for Nautilus Inn is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. All guests must show a valid passport. This is the only form of identification that is accepted at this property. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 180 per person, per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 390 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 300 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: RUB 800.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1020.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible – no