Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Takarazuka Hotel in Takarazuka, you'll be 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Open Air Museum of Old Farmhouses and 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from Osaka Science Museum. This hotel is 13.7 mi (22.1 km) fromUniversal Studios Japan® and 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from Umeda Sky Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy French cuisine at Premier, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Takarazuka? This hotel has facilities measuring 31883 square feet (2962 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5940.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk