With a stay at Agios-Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Moscow, within a 15-minute drive of Moscow Kremlin and Red Square. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from St. Basil's Cathedral and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Bolshoi Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 93 guestrooms. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Trapeznaya, a restaurant that specializes in Russian cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and coffee/tea in a common area. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Moscow Choral Synagogue - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Zaryadye Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
St. Basil's Cathedral - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Red Gate Building - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Minin and Pozharsky Monument - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Red Square - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Spasskaya Tower - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Moscow Kremlin - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kuznetsky Most - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
GUM Department Store - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Lenin's Mausoleum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kazan Cathedral - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Resurrection Gate - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
State Historical Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. All guests must show a valid passport. This is the only form of identification that is accepted at this property. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 1000 per person, per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 390 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no