Hotel Es Blau des Nord
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Hotel Es Blau des Nord in Arta, you'll be on the beach, within a 5-minute walk of sa Barqueta and Cala desa Pocella. This beach hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Códol de s'Estanyol and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from es Colador d'esPou.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Please be informed that from June - September, nudity is mandatory in all areas except the restaurant and reception. From October - May, clothes are mandatory in all public areas. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - midnightTo make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet deposit: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 5.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 28 October and 11 April.
- -Meeting rooms
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas