When you stay at AJ Resort Island Ikeijima in Uruma, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Ikei Beach and Nakabaru Ruins. This beach resort is 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from Katsuren Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, a spa tub, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with fusion cuisine at Restaurant Hibis, a poolside restaurant which features an ocean view. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ikei Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nakabaru Ruins - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Odomari Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tonnaha Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Nuchi-una - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Kaichu Road - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Hamahiga Beach - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Sacred site of Shirumichu - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Ukibaru Island - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Katsuren Castle - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Tomai-hama Beach - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Agena Castle Ruins - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Southeast Botanical Gardens - 29.4 km / 18.2 mi
Iha Castle Ruins - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Cave Okinawa - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
The preferred airport for AJ Resort Island Ikeijima is Naha (OKA) - 66.8 km / 41.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Meals are not included in the room rate for children ages 5 and younger who stay free.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible parking