When you stay at Kaani Village & Spa in Maafushi, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute walk of Maafushi Reef and Maafushi Mosque. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Maafushi Harbor and Bodu Hurraa Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Candle Light dinner, a beachfront restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maafushi Mosque - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Maafushi Harbor - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Maafushi Reef - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bodu Hurraa Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Biyadoo Beach - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Dhigufinolhu Beach - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11 AM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 3 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 20 (roundtrip), (from 6 to 10 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free beach cabanas
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Airport transportation
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Beach towels
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Lockers available
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Wheelchair accessible – no