Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyomachiya Takanashi, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, a 5-minute drive from Nijo Castle and 7 minutes from Kyoto Imperial Palace. This vacation home is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Kyoto Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11:30 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas