With a stay at Kyomachiya Takanashi, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, steps from Shijo Omiya and 6 minutes by foot from Nishiki Market. This vacation home is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Kawaramachi and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teramachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pontocho - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Costume Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99 km / 61.5 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 50.6 km / 31.5 mi
The preferred airport for Kyomachiya Takanashi is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator