With a stay at Le Chabrol Hotel & Suites, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, a 2-minute drive from Concordia University Loyola Campus and 7 minutes from Bell Centre. This romantic hotel is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Palais des congres de Montreal and 7 mi (11.3 km) from Sainte-Catherine Street.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Le Chabrol Hotel & Suites. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lachine Canal National Historic Site - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Concordia University Loyola Campus - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Westmount City Hall - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Lachine Hospital - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Atwater Market - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Concordia University Sir George Williams Campus - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Canadian Centre for Architecture - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Saint Joseph's Oratory - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Les Cours Mont-Royal - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
McCord Museum - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Bell Centre - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Redpath Museum - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Dorchester Square - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Eaton Centre - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
University of Montreal - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Shared microwave
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)