Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Barranquilla (Metropolitana), Hotel Windsor Barranquilla is within a 15-minute walk of Venezuela Park and Viva Barranquilla Shopping Center. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Romelio Martinez Stadium and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Centro Comercial Villa Country.
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Enjoy a meal at King Arthur Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 7 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 11.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Spa services on site