With a stay at SAKURA GUEST HOUSE OSAKA DOUTONBORI - Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 5-minute walk of Kuromon Ichiba Market and Dotonbori Glico Sign. This hostel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Amerikamura.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Doton Plaza - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Amerikamura - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Hatch - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Parks - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 52.5 km / 32.6 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 12:30 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage