A stay at Business Hotel Wako places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 15-minute walk of Spa World and Tsutenkaku Tower. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nipponbashi and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Tennoji Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spa World - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Q's Mall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Abeno Harukas - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka City Museum of Fine Art - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tennoji Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Parks - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 45.1 km / 28 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 46.4 km / 28.9 mi
The preferred airport for Business Hotel Wako is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage