Located in Takaishi, Osaka International Youth Hostel is a 4-minute drive from Hamadera Park and 9 minutes from Sakai City Hall. This hostel is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Intex Osaka and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Spa World.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Dining
At Osaka International Youth Hostel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Takaishi? This hostel features 3282 square feet (305 square meters) of event facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hamadera Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sakai City Hall - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Emperor Nintoku's Tomb - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Kishiwada Castle - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Big Bang - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Sumiyoshi Park - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Osaka Nanko Fishing Park - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Yanmar Stadium Nagai - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Osaka Prefectural Government Sakishima Building - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Port of Osaka - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Intex Osaka - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Izumisano Outdoor Market - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 53.4 km / 33.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property only allows family members or guests of the same gender to book private rooms.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 650 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Conference space size (meters) - 305
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3282
- -Luggage storage
- -Braille or raised signage