Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Hokke Club Asakusa places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Ueno Park and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 186 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hanamomi serving guests of Hotel Hokke Club Asakusa. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 64.1 km / 39.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage