A stay at Almont Hotel Asakusa places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Ueno Park and 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 186 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request irons/ironing boards.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hanamomi serving guests of Almont Hotel Asakusa. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ameyoko Market - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.9 km / 15.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no