With a stay at Redwings Lodge Uppingham in Oakham, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Rutland Water Nature Reserve and Burghley House. This hotel is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Lyddington Bede House and 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Rutland Water Country Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.Dining
At Redwings Lodge Uppingham, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lyddington Bede House - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Rutland Water Nature Reserve - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Rutland Water Country Park - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Rockingham Castle - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Browne's Hospital and Museum - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Oakham Castle - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Stamford Meadows - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Corby Heritage Centre - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Burghley House - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Rockingham Motor Speedway - 17.7 km / 11 mi
East Carlton Country Park - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Kirby Hall - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
The Rutland Falconry and Owl Centre - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Deene Park - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Barnsdale Gardens - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
East Midlands (EMA) - 67.6 km / 42 mi
Nottingham (NQT) - 56.4 km / 35 mi
The preferred airport for Redwings Lodge Uppingham is East Midlands (EMA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Reception hall
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available