With a stay at Séjours & Affaires Atlantis - MASSY in Massy (Quartier Atlantis), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Maison des Examens and Espace Jean Monnet. This residence is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Paris Catacombs and 12 mi (19.3 km) from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. LCD televisions with premium TV channels are provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Espace Jean Monnet - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
HEC Paris - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Maison des Examens - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Place d'Italie - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Parc Montsouris - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Parc des Princes - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Cochin Hospital - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Creteil Soleil - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Paris Catacombs - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Stade Roland Garros - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
National Library of France - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Palais des Sports - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Sorbonne University - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Necker-Enfants Malades Hospital - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orly Airport (ORY) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
The preferred airport for Séjours & Affaires Atlantis - MASSY is Orly Airport (ORY).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 7 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 4.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk