Che Lagarto Hostel Bonito
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Che Lagarto Hostel Bonito in Bonito, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Municipal Baths and Pantanal Reserve. This hostel is 14 mi (22.5 km) from Blue Lake Cave and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Bonito Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: BRL 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Children's pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas