Che Lagarto Hostel Bonito
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Che Lagarto Hostel Bonito in Bonito (Mato Grosso do Sul), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Municipal Baths and Pantanal Reserve. This hostel is 14 mi (22.5 km) from Blue Lake Cave and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Bonito Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hostel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and barbecue grills.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 17 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Pool sun loungers