Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Parador Austral Lodge in Puerto Guadal, you'll be on the waterfront, just steps from Lake General Carrera and a 2-minute drive from Laguna San Rafael National Park. This beach lodge is 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Chile Chico Plaza and 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Puerto Guadal Beacon.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 6 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and private spa tubs. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as bicycles to rent. Additional features at this lodge include an arcade/game room, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the lodge's coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Event facilities at this lodge consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 45.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 45.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Beach access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Partner property access
- In-room safe
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free reception
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -On private beach
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Television in common areas