Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Cuiaba (Alvorada), Delmond Hotel is within a 5-minute drive of Massairo Okamura Park and Pantanal Shopping. This 4-star hotel is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Arena Pantanal Stadium and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Sesi Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Doc, a restaurant which specializes in Brazilian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 70.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas