Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Cliff House Maine in Cape Neddick, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 10-minute drive of Ogunquit Beach and Perkins Cove. This 4.5-star resort is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Marginal Way and 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from Kittery Outlets.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 226 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Nubb's Lobster Shack, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Cape Neddick? This resort has facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2323 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Peter’s By-The-Sea Protestant Episcopal Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cape Neddick Country Club - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ogunquit Museum of American Art - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Perkins Cove - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Marginal Way - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ogunquit Memorial Library - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Ogunquit Beach - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Ogunquit Playhouse - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Blacksmiths Mall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Leavitt Fine Arts Theatre - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Short Sands Beach - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Footbridge Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Long Sands Beach - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
York's Wild Kingdom - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Nubble Lighthouse - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional) - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Portsmouth, NH (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.) - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport) - 59.9 km / 37.2 mi
The preferred airport for Cliff House Maine is Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee: USD 30.52 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Children's pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 226
- -Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- -Year Built - 1872
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms