La Fonda Barranco
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at La Fonda Barranco in Jerez de la Frontera (Jerez de la Frontera Old Town), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Jerez Cathedral and Bodega Pedro Domecq. This boutique pension is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Old City Hall and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Gonzales Byass Winery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and coffee/tea in a common area. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 9:30 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Check-in hours are 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM and 6 PM to 10 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 13 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas