Located in Cartagena (Bocagrande), OZ Hotel is within a 15-minute drive of Puerta del Reloj and Clock Tower. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from San Pedro and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from San Pedro Claver Church and Convent.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services, a television in a common area, and a ballroom. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.Dining
At OZ Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rio Cartagena Casino - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bocagrande Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Castillo Grande Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
El Laguito Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Castillo Grande Beach Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza Bocagrande Commercial Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hospital Naval de Cartagena - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Parque de La Marina - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Alcaldia (City Hall) Cartagena - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Aduana Square - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Los Pegasos Dock - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Casa del Marques de Premio Real - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Cartagena Museum of Modern Art - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Caribbean Naval Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
San Pedro - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for OZ Hotel is Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Reception hall
- -Free beach shuttle
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant