Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at OZ Hotel in Cartagena (Bocagrande), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. This hotel is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from San Felipe de Barajas Castle and 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
At OZ Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas