When you stay at Pousada Gaivotas de Maranduba in Ubatuba, you'll be near the beach, just steps from Maranduba Beach and 12 minutes by foot from Sape Beach. This pousada is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Tabatinga Beach and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Cocanha Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This pousada also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and barbecue grills.Dining
Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 12 beach bars. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maranduba Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sape Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Lagoinha Beach - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Pulso Beach - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Peres Beach - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Oeste Beach - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Praia do Bonete - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Cacandoca Beach - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Cacandoquinha Beach - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Raposa Beach - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Galhetas Beach - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Praia da Fazenda - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Praia do Fogaça - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Praia do Sururueiro - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Tabatinga Beach - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
The preferred airport for Pousada Gaivotas de Maranduba is Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.) - 183.8 km / 114.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Infant/toddler toys
- -Number of beach bars - 12
- -Wheelchair accessible parking