Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Gaivotas de Maranduba in Ubatuba, you'll be near the beach, just a 1-minute walk from Maranduba Beach and 12 minutes by foot from Sape Beach. This pousada is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Lagoinha Beach and 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Oeste Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 32-inch LED televisions are provided for your entertainment.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and barbecue grills.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Towels and bed linens are available for a surcharge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Front desk (limited hours)