JR Hotel Clement Takamatsu
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at JR Hotel Clement Takamatsu places you in the heart of Takamatsu, steps from I Love Yu and Benesse House. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Yashima and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Chichu Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features a hair salon and wedding services.
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Seto, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old. Parties and events are allowed on site.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests under 20 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1900 and JPY 1900 for adults, JPY 940 and JPY 940 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free wired Internet