Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Pousada Calliandra, you'll be centrally located in Bonito (Mato Grosso do Sul), within a 15-minute drive of Municipal Baths and Pantanal Reserve. This hotel is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Blue Lake Cave and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Liberty Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Up to 2 children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance