Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Okunikko Konishi Hotel in Nikko, you'll be in a national park, within a 15-minute drive of Lake Chūzenji and Nikko Yumoto Onsen. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Nikko Yumoto Ski Area and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Yutaki Waterfall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes.Amenities
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features 2 spa tubs. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Japanese cuisine at Karamatsu, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nikko Yumoto Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nikko Yumoto Ski Area - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Yutaki Waterfall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ryuzu Waterfall - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Chuzenji Onsen - 8 km / 5 mi
Senjogahara Marshland - 8 km / 5 mi
Lake Chūzenji - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Mount Nantai - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Tochigi Prefectural Nikko Natural Science Museum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Kegon Falls - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Chuzenji Temple - 14 km / 8.7 mi
British Embassy Villa Memorial Park - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Italian Embassy Villa Memorial Park - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Yashio-no-yu Onsen - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
Kanmangafuchi Abyss - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 2:30 PM - 10 AM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Clothing is optional at this property.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 44