Ibis Manaus Distrito Industrial
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ibis Manaus Distrito Industrial in Manaus (Industrial District), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Povos da Amazonia Cultural Center and 6 minutes from Studio 5 Festival Mall Manaus and Convention Center. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Teatro Amazonas and 6 mi (9.7 km) from CIGS Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Boa Mesa Rouge serving guests of Ibis Manaus Distrito Industrial. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 23 for adults and BRL 0 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property