Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Carmelo Hostel places you in the heart of Carmelo, steps from Archives and Museum of Carmen and 4 minutes by foot from Uama Theater. This hostel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Independence Square and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Carmelo Rotating Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area. Additional amenities at this hostel include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: UYU 8 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: UYU 5 per day
- Pet fee: UYU 8 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas