Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Jellico, Days Inn by Wyndham Jellico - Tennessee State Line is in a state park, a 5-minute drive from Memorial Park and 6 minutes from Indian Mountain State Park. This hotel is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Kentucky Splash Water Park and 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from Cumberland Falls.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Memorial Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Indian Mountain State Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Kentucky Splash Water Park - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Campbell County Historical Society - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
La Follette Country Club - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Cove Lake State Park - 43.5 km / 27.1 mi
The Arena at SE KY Agricultural and Expo Complex - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
Cumberland Falls - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
Pine Mountain State Resort Park - 50.6 km / 31.4 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Jellico - Tennessee State Line is Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 110.9 km / 68.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 8.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 8.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 64