Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Santorini Flats in Marechal Deodoro, you'll be near the beach, within a 10-minute walk of Frances Beach and Meio Beach. This guesthouse is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Barra de Sao Miguel Beach and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Museum of Sacred Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. 20-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include refrigerators, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 15 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)