With a stay at SLZ Lagoa Hotel in Sao Luis, you'll be in the business district, just a 1-minute walk from Historic Centre of São Luís and 9 minutes by foot from Tropical Shopping. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Ponta d'Areia Beach and 2 mi (3.1 km) from Calhau Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Restaurante, a restaurant which specializes in Brazilian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Historic Centre of São Luís - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tropical Shopping - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Calhau Beach - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ponta d'Areia Beach - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Nossa Senhora do Rosario dos Pretos Church - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ribeirao Fountain - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Santo Antonio Church - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Nossa Senhora do Carmo Church - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Arthur Azevedo Theater - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Episcopal Palace - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Lion's Palace - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Se Church - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Stone of Remembrance - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Maranhao History and Art Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Goncalves Dias Square - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for SLZ Lagoa Hotel is Sao Luis (SLZ-Marechal Cunha Machado Intl.) - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Swimming pool
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking