When you stay at First Group Hole in the Wall in King Sabata Dalindyebo, you'll be by the ocean, within a 5-minute drive of Hole-in-the-Wall Beach and Hole-in-the-Wall. This beach hotel is 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Coffee Bay Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished patios. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at The Bell Buoy Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in local and international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hole-in-the-Wall Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hole-in-the-Wall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Coffee Bay Beach - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for First Group Hole in the Wall is Umtata (UTT) - 102.8 km / 63.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from January to December.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Smoke-free property
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking