Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at First Group Hole in the Wall in King Sabata Dalindyebo, you'll be on the beach, just a 1-minute walk from Hole-in-the-Wall Beach and 11 minutes by foot from Hole-in-the-Wall. This beach lodge is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Coffee Bay Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private furnished patios. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles and in-room child care (surcharge), and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this lodge include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at The Bell Buoy Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in local and international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a library and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hole-in-the-Wall Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hole-in-the-Wall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Coffee Bay Beach - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
The preferred airport for First Group Hole in the Wall is Umtata (UTT) - 102.8 km / 63.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from January to December.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between ZAR 55 and ZAR 80 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Television in common areas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Outdoor pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Free self parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 5
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)