Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at First Group Hole in the Wall in King Sabata Dalindyebo, you'll be on the beach, just a 1-minute walk from Hole-in-the-Wall Beach and 11 minutes by foot from Hole-in-the-Wall. This beach lodge is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Coffee Bay Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private furnished patios. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles and in-room child care (surcharge), and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this lodge include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at The Bell Buoy Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in local and international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a library and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hole-in-the-Wall Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hole-in-the-Wall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Coffee Bay Beach - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
The preferred airport for First Group Hole in the Wall is Umtata (UTT) - 102.8 km / 63.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from January to December.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between ZAR 55 and ZAR 80 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 5
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area