Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in K. Phu Pieng, Nan Seasons Boutique Resort is in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Wat Phra That Chae Haeng and Night Food Market. This 4-star resort is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Wat Phumin and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Wat Phra That Chang Kham.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy Thai cuisine at Lemongrass, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property accepts only cash for any payments made on the premises. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 250 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 600.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas