Located in Morro de Sao Paulo, Pousada Barra Vento is by the sea, a 5-minute walk from Third Beach and 6 minutes by foot from Second Beach. This pousada is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Garapua Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Third Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Second Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
First Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Saudade Island - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fourth Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Aureliano Lima Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Pier - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Morro Lighthouse - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Fort - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Praia de Argila - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Gamboa Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Garapua Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests must transfer to the property via airplane or boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: BRL 10 per pet, per day
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage