Pousada Barra Vento
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Barra Vento in Morro de Sao Paulo, you'll be by the sea, just a 1-minute walk from Ilha de Tinhare and 13 minutes by foot from Aureliano Lima Square. This pousada is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Second Beach and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Morro Lighthouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests must transfer to the property via airplane or boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)