Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada O Casarão in Morro de Sao Paulo, you'll be just steps from Aureliano Lima Square and Morro de Sao Paulo Pier. This pousada is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Morro de Sao Paulo Fort and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Morro Lighthouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a spa tub or take in the view from a garden. This pousada also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
At Pousada O Casarão, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 130 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: BRL 130 (one-way), (up to 5 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 80,00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Children's pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk