Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Nacional Inn Poços de Caldas places you in the heart of Pocos De Caldas, steps from Macacos Fountain and Paco das Aguas Shopping Center. This family-friendly hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Thermas Antonio Carlos and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Calendario Floral Monument.
Make yourself at home in one of the 223 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Dip into one of the 2 indoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a waterslide and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free breakfast
- -Business center
- -Children's club
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas