Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at President Hotel Mito places you in the heart of Mito, within a 15-minute walk of Museum of Modern Art, Ibaraki and Mito Komon Shrine. This hotel is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Hitachi Seaside Park and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kairakuen Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mito Komon Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Modern Art, Ibaraki - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mito Toshogu Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kairakuen Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Natto Pavilion - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Joyo Geibun Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kodokan Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mito Castle Ruins - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mito City Water Supply Tower - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Mito City Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Art Tower Mito - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokiwa Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Gokoku Shrine - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kobuntei - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ibaraki Prefectural Museum of History - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ibaraki (IBR) - 29.7 km / 18.4 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 108.5 km / 67.4 mi
The preferred airport for President Hotel Mito is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Total number of rooms - 131